3-4 types of vegetables, your choose, chopped
2 tsp Olive oil
9 inch pie crust
1. Saute your vegetables one by one to make sure they are almost fully cooked to your desired tenderness.
I put the onions in first since they take the longest to tenderize over low heat
Then the mushrooms
The zucchini went next
And lastly the artichoke hearts and chopped tomato since they just needed to be warmed.
2. Layer the vegetable onto a rolled out pie crust (pierce the pie crust in various places with a fork so the crust doesn't puff up). Leave approximately 1 1/2 to 2 inches around the edges of the crust.
3. Once you have all of your vegetables layered on top of the pie crust fold up the edges a few inches at a time, until all the edges are rounded up over the vegetables
4. Brush the top of the tart with egg wash (made by whisking one egg with a tablespoon of water)
5. Bake the tart for 12-15 minutes or until the top is golden brown