15 Jumbo pasta shells (cook as directed on package)
1/2 large red or white onion, chopped
1 tbsp butter
1 package frozen spinach (thawed, with excess water squeezed out)
1/2 lb lean ground turkey
1 1/4 cup chicken broth
1 cup pumpkin
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1. Saute the onion over medium heat in the butter until soft and aromatic
2. Once the onions are soft add the turkey into the pan. Cook, breaking up the pieces until all the turkey is browned.
3. Add the spinach to the mixture and sprinkle the garlic powder and salt. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes stirring until all ingredients are combined.
4. Preheat the over to 400 degrees.
5. In a separate pot boil the chicken broth. Once the broth is boiling stir in the pumpkin. When well combined sprinkle the flour into the mixture and stir until flour is well combined.
6. Use the spinach and turkey mixture to stuff the jumbo shells and place in a baking dish.
7. Sprinkle remaining turkey mixture over the shells and cover with the pumpkin sauce.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Packed up for dinner at work :)