6.26.2011

Summer accessories

Let's face it.  Most 25 year olds are broke.  And that doesn't fare well for our closets or our credit cards.  The best way to vamp up your wardrobe for less money is by adding accessories and Forever 21 has definitely become my favorite stop for cheap closet ad ons.  I bought a fedora from there the other day for $6.80 and wore it out on Friday night.  I got more compliments on it in three hours than I do on most of my dresses in a year.  Its worth it trust me.

Allison and I enjoying some refreshing beers at Cantina Marina with my popular fedora on
Here are some other options for inexpensive summer ad ons to help amp up your style


summer accessories

Forever21 rubber shoes
$33 - forever21.com

Forever21 studded heels
$25 - forever21.com

Forever21 shoulder strap bag
$21 - forever21.com

Forever21 floral scarve
$9.80 - forever21.com

Forever21 hat
$8.80 - forever21.com

Forever21 sunglasses
$6.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment