1 box instant sugar free fat free vanilla pudding
1 cup skim milk (if the fat content is not an issue for you you can use whole milk)
7.5 ounces (1/2 can) organic pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
4 oz free whipped topping
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1. Whisk the milk into the instant pudding mixture until pudding thickens.
2. Whisk the pumpkin into the pudding until mixture is smooth.
3. Trade your whisk for a plastic spatula or spoon and gently fold the whipped topping into the pudding/pumpkin mixture. Note: Do not stir forcefully or mousse will deflate
4. Gently stir in pumpkin pie spice until all ingredients are incorporated.
5. Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon on top and enjoy!