1 large bag of marshmallows
6 hershey's chocolate bars
6 graham crackers
1. Place the graham crackers in a plastic bag, crunch them up and pour into a bowl.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 45 seconds. Stir the chocolate to make sure there are no lumps.
3. Dip each marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate covered marshmallow with the graham cracker crumbs.
5. Refrigerate the smore bites until the chocolate has hardened
6. Let people pick them up with their fingers or (as I plan to do) Place the marshmallows on lollipop sticks (prior to dipping in chocolate).