5.23.2011

Zamora & Slater Engagement Party

My dear friend Horacio Zamora just got engaged and nobody knows how to throw a party like the Zamoras.  On saturday a good portion of my friends trekked out to King George, Virginia and partied all day river side with Horacio's family and his bride to be Jaqlyn.

The scenery was absolutely gorgeous, especially as the sun began to set.  The food was delicious, as it always is at these parties, and the drinks were perfectly refreshing.

The bar set up

Steaks on the grill in preparation for dinner

Tasty light vodka soda

The table setting

Some of the boys
The lovely ladies

Sunset
Pink sky
Pat
Ronnie
Marisa, the soon to be groom, and myself
I took over DJing later in the evening
Beautiful girls
My darling Michelle of Thatssomichelle.blogspot.com
Of course I would be dancing the night away

No comments:

Post a Comment