5.26.2011

An average day of dining

I don't document my everyday meals because to me they don't seem like anything special.  I don't remember that what I eat isn't what most people eat everyday until my roommate tells me "everything you make is gourmet".  I often forget that many people don't love to cook as much as I do and many people don't find cooking as easy as I do.  I thought i'd document a usual day of food every once in a while to show people how I usually eat.

Here is what I made to take to work today...

Breakfast- 1 egg scrambled on fresh whole wheat bread with reduced fat cheddar cheese and turkey bacon


Lunch- left over ceviche and watermelon

Snacks- Reduced fat peanut butter and celery, chobani 2% pineapple yogurt


Dinner- Steak and mushrooms over spinach salad

Eddie Bean enjoying his breakfast

2 comments:

  1. Becky27.5.11

    Reduced fat cheddar cheese sounds gross. Everything else sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. reduced fat cheddar is actually not half bad :)

    ReplyDelete