1 Potato roll
1 1/4 pound burger patty
1 tbsp Barbecue sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's)
1/4 cup Hudson Red Cheese (if you can't find Hudson Red you can substitute brie, camembert or another creamy cheese)
2 tbsp Craisins
1. Preheat a cast iron skillet or grill pan over medium heat
2. Sprinkle the burger patty on one side with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Then brush with a 1/2 tbsp of the barbecue sauce
3. Place burger seasoned side down in the pan and season side facing up
4. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes and turn the burger over. Continue to cook on second side until burger is cooked to desired doneness.
5. Place the cheese on top of the burger a minute before the burger is completely cooked through.
6. Cover with tin foil for one minute until cheese begins to melt
7. Sprinkle cranberries on top of melted cheese
8. Place on potato roll and enjoy. No condiments needed!