7.30.2011

Fashion. Turn to the Left!

I realized it's been a while since i've focused on the style part of savory style so I decided to take pictures of a couple outfits I wore this week.  Here it goes.

I wore this outfit for a relatively casual night out in DC

 [Shirt- Old Navy, Gold Bracelets- Loft, Purse and Jeans- Forever 21, Shoes- Nine West]

This outfit I wore to spend the day out on a boat with friends

[Dress- Forever 21, Vest- Mossimo at Target, Bag- Coach, Sunglasses- Marc Jacobs]

[Panther Bracelet From my Grandma, Until there's a cure Bracelet, Ring from Thailand]

[Earrings- Claire's (my favorite secret...shhh)]


Eddie frolicking while I took pictures

Pictures from our day out on the Potomac

Oh hello there!



Horacio, Mark and Allison

Horacio and myself relaxing with some beers

Allison and I relaxing in the shade

Little Benson Pooped from swimming in the river

No comments:

Post a Comment