10.23.2011

Apple and Pumpkin Picking

I love fall festivities as you all know.  And I don't think a fall would be truly complete without an apple picking trip where of course we had to scout out some great pumpkins as well.  We went to Larriland in Woodbine, MD.  Its the orchard my parents used to take us to when we were kids.  It was very nostalgic for my sister and I.  We grabbed a few pounds of apples, picked up some decorative pumpkins, and enjoyed fried pickles, hot cider and apple fritters.  Why does it seem like all events i've attended lately wind up ending with fried pickles?

A cappucino for the ride out to the orchard


Best friends share everything

Dancing away the day in the orchard



A prize winning beet

Searching for the biggest beet


My stock


Hiding in the broccoli













No comments:

Post a Comment