10.08.2010

The perfect halloween center piece

Too early?  I think not!  I love seasonal decorations but more chic than the lame ceramic roosters and plastic wreaths that your grandmother used to put up for the holidays.

I decided to make a creative halloween center piece this year to make our living/dining area a bit more festive

What I used:
Skull model from college bio lab
Black spray paint
1 bag of brachs candy corn
Cake Stand

The skull got two coats of black spray paint....follow directions on can
Photobucket

Photobucket

I placed the spray painted skull (after it was dry of course) in the middle of the cake stand and sprinkled the candy corn around it
Photobucket

Photobucket

Other great ideas for halloween decorations:
1. hide plastic rats or mice on top of or around books on a bookshelf
2. A large glass bowl of halloween candy in the living room or on the dining table

No comments:

Post a Comment